If you all remember, I set monthly goals at the beginning of the month. There were a lot of them. There were a lot of long and difficult ones. But I felt like I could do it anyways. Let’s now revisit them and see where I’m at…
– Continue the Weekly Goals… Working on!
– Write Scripts for Value Videos… I have the ideas
– Create Crowd Funding Campaign… Profile on IndieGoGo, inactive campaign in the works
– Brainstorm Book Ideas… I have a little list
– Create PDF and CD… In the works
– Write Scripts for Sales Videos… I have the ideas…
– Finish the Thirty Day Challenge… DONE
– Finish Product Final Outline… DONE
– Research How to Make an Official Company… In progress
– Watch the Oscars… They were awesome
– Finish Writing May Goals… Completed!
So, as you see, I don’t really have half done yet. But I have made a significant amount of progress. I’m starting to realize how important planning is for me, and I ended up moving my prospective launch date to two weeks later on account of how the IndieGoGo campaign will work.
Word to the wise, creating these monthly goals is a great idea, but it’s also really a good idea to create a weekly plan. I have a habit of knowing what I need to get done, but not knowing what to do first. If you set a day where you work on a specific task, there’s no excuse not to start!
1. What am I excited for today?
Honestly, I’m excited to work on the video for the 4D’s. I have a little script for myself but I’m not very good at memorizing, so we’ll see how it goes. But it should be fun!
2. What am I grateful for today?
I am grateful for headphones. They are great for allowing you to listen to things without disturbing others. They’re also great for numbing the volume of the outside world.
3. What are you absolutely going to complete today?
I am going to walk to the library, do some research, and get some video footage!
No little list for today.
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/AlexandriaMazareth
Personal Blog: http://ajourneyforalexandria.blogspot.com/
New Meditation Blog: http://TheRhythmicStory.Wordpress.Com